StormTrak™ tracks the municipal response and costs associated with weather-related deployments, maximizing funding opportunities from FEMA disaster declarations.
StormTrak™ is a scalable cloud-based web application used by municipal — City, County & State — Public Works & Transportation Emergency Management Responders.
What does it do?
While your team battles the public space debris-removal and clearing response to Hurricanes, Tornados, Earthquakes, Flooding, Wildfires, Snow & Ice, or other natural disasters — StormTrak™ keeps tabs on the details.
Seamlessly tracks cost & resources during an emergency mobilization – simplifying decision-making, creating budget/inventory-usage comparisons and exposing resource limitations with easy-to-use comprehensive metrics and analytics. In the aftermath, StormTrak™ expedites the documentation-preparation phase & maximizes grant dollars from FEMA Public Assistance for Federally declared disasters / emergencies.
- Expedite the documentation-preparation phase for FEMA Public Assistance (PA): Traditionally, aftermath-months are needed to document emergency response costs. With StormTrak™ the timeline is reduced to mere-proofreading using neatly captured time-slice Worksheet Prep reports, providing documentation to FEMA justifying PA requests.
- Maximize FEMA Public Assistance Dollars: With StormTrak™ time-slice Worksheet reports, costs are captured to-the-minute, providing you with the maximum available FEMA PA funding allowance.
- Comprehensive Accountability & Metrics: Analyze in real-time or after-the-fact — and gauge how effective resources were used during an emergency response. Was the mobilization an efficient use of resources? Were the results satisfactory to the community served?
- Analyze-Assess-Adjust: Make necessary adjustments for active and future emergencies. Your operations becomes agile — effectively responding to emergencies with pin-point accuracy and a cost-aware mentality.
How easy is it to use?
- Fast Setup: We stand-up StormTrak™ on our cloud servers, and have you up and running in 24 hours.
- Seamless Integration: APIs synchronize with your existing systems — People, Fleet, and other Assets. *Premium Plan
- Minimal Learning Curve: Our GUI mimics an Excel spreadsheet, easy to use and navigate, making learning a snap. Most users are proficient in less than 10 minutes.
Who are we? Cycon Publishing Inc. is a US-based software-development & SME specializing in the Emergency Management Accountability & Analytics needs of County, City & State governments since 1996. For more than 20 years, StormTrak™ has extended traditional Emergency Management / AVL apps by analyzing costs, budgets, resources, expenses and FEMA PA grants/reimbursements associated with weather-related events.