Need to customize EMAA?
We provide customized menus, screens, interfaces and custom mobile apps. We will work with you to translate your custom needs into process-efficient, simple, sustainable and scalable enhancement to our core EMAA. Our turnaround is quick, clean, and accurate. No do-overs, or wasted time.
Other IT services we offer…
- Subject Matter Experts: Most software analysts & developers think “linear”. Our goal is to discover a “simple” solution for your complex needs. Our solutions will de-clutter the chaos, saving you time and money. We research and integrate your custom solutions using API’s — helping you achieve the most from your investment.
- Executive Brainstorming: We consider your requirements /challenges from different angles. We help executives reevaluate options, consider additional opportunities, and identify next steps / forward movement aligned with stated organization goals.
- Training, Technical Writing & User Content Media: Our custom solutions include technical reference documents and User Guide non-technical media (video, webinars, podcasts, and blog posts). Reference materials are intuitive and designed to minimize learning efforts. Our skilled communicators assist your staff with on-site or remote web-ex training. Training classes reflect clear concise presentations, and encourage interaction with your team
- Presentations & Documentation: We compile data from a number of sources to write effective, sanitized PowerPoint presentations for any tier of your organization – Executives, Senior Management, Front line managers and Technical staff. We design status reports, press releases, executive summaries, guidance documents, project charters, governance, assessments and more.
- Turn-Key Project Management: We handle all coordination of resources, and see your application or software project through from start to finish. We focus on the details, so you don’t have to.
- Enterprise Risk Analysis: We provide complete analysis of your data, your processes, your business model and the effectiveness of your program or project efforts — so that you can target problem areas (gaps in content, unfocused content, ineffective processes, etc.) and make recommendations that will improve monitoring and accountability.