Our clients have trusted StormTrak™ since 1996 to track assets (vehicles, abrasives, people), operations and costs of weather-related emergencies. From Blizzards, to Nor’easters, to Derracho’s and Hurricanes (including Isabelle and Sandy) — to standard fare snow, ice storms and flooding – StormTrak keeps tracks of the metrics. The accounting. The number crunching. The budget. So you don’t have to.
What is StormTrak™? StormTrak is web-based software that can run either on our secure Cloud – or behind your firewall on your network. You and your staff have unlimited access 24/7 – and you have up-to-the-minute costs and monitoring of resources.
Just in the last four years, StormTrak™ software has helped municipalities better manage $100 million dollars of their storm and snow removal efforts by identifying efficiencies and inefficiencies through StormTrak’s™ advanced analytical tools.
Click on the screenshot below for a sample of StormTrak’s analytical tools…
How do our clients use StormTrak™ to meet to manage emergency operations?…
- one-click reports update city planners on how emergency management funds are spent
- prior year’s Storm and Snow costs are used to quickly prepare next years budget
- easily track inventory and usage of salt, sand and other abrasives
- instantly know what drivers are on routes, and those available for deployment
- monitor activities and costs of contractors and contracted equipment
- one-click reports show labor costs – including regular time, overtime and double time
- easily differentiate costs between union and non-union employees
- quickly track costs related to vehicle usage and vehicle breakdowns
- share data with other systems – such as payroll, AVL, fleet systems, call center
- one stop resource for documentation – especially when confronted with legal challenges years after the storm
- one-click documentation supports FEMA reimbursements for declared emergencies
- anytime tracking of costs – both during and after storm events
- customized reporting made easy – placing the flexibility of report design and output in your fingertips