We understand that software product development is core to businesses survival and success today. Whether it is a start-up idea looking to have the first mover advantage for a cool app, or an existing business looking to extend it’s offline business to an online world, we have the right plans to support your needs.
Proof of Concept (POC)
Our 1 to 3 week sprints give you a proof of concept that your needs can be supported by technology, in a scalable manner. Depending on the size and nature of your needs, Cycon can offer a very low cost or no cost POC to help you with this validation exercise. Contact us for more information.
If you are ready with what the product should do, we are ready to commit to a fixed budget and a timeline to get the job done.
Progressive releases and effort burn down charts help you with the required visibility and transparency to track progress. A standard documentation set and quality verified code is delivered to your deployment environment of choice. Contact us for more information.
Flexible Product Development (Agile)
If you have an idea or a need, and are looking for a partner to brainstorm possibilities on how it could be done, we first invite you to have a chat with us. Allow us to demonstrate how your needs can be translated into the next generation of software and platforms. We will deliver all these insights to you free of charge, as a part of our pre-consulting phase.
Once you are convinced that we can deliver, we offer a time and material priced service in 3 distinct phases:
- Design Consulting :We will help strengthen the idea, add our in depth experience on bringing the latest practices and possibilities to it. We will propose
- A product feature set that can extend the life-cycle of your investments;
- An architecture to support product scalability and,
- A roll out plan to meet your business and budget goals.
We will iterate this output with your own insights and inputs before arriving at a solid product plan.
- Product Delivery : We will deploy the Agile based Scrum approach for engineering delivery. This approach offers you flexibility by allowing you to experience a regular stream of deliverable outcomes, market testing progressive releases and updating your product plan accordingly. Software Engineering, Usability and Quality are all bundled into a seamless semi or fully automated environments.
- Product Roll Out : Cycon will finalize your product as a package, after a rigorous application of “end of delivery” quality checklists, performance and security validations tailored to the product needs and a standard documentation to help with a seamless transition of the product to your management.